Sunday, September 25, 2011

Isn't amazing how one image can alter your next step? I wandered into this amazingBlog (website here). Wow beautiful. Graceful and peaceful... I just want to live in this space of harmony and diversity all at once. How can these be so different yet so harmonious that there is peace just looking at it. I want to make my space this harmonious, this relaxing and soothing. My space is a jumble of contrast and colors. I call my style drunken Diva. Where the lady of the house has grand ideas and luxurious taste but often gets distracted and never quite pulls it off. The home is filled with good intention but somehow as another idea or thought wandered in the completion gets lost and the idea is now wandering half in and half out of completion. Someday when I get brave I take you on a tour of what a drunken diva home looks like...

No comments: