Thursday, October 23, 2008

Harvest fever...


I have been out visiting my favorite blogs...
Their blog pages are just so pretty I have to get up to speed and update mine... So Boring...
Any help would be great!

Here's what some of the blogs inspired me to do,...
I went to that place ya know the one that sucks you in and keeps all your money yes Michael's...
and started with this...

and ended with this....


and this....



I think I caught a fever at that place....

Stay tuned for what I did to the front step... Even found Mr. Owl to cheer up the doorstep..

1 comment:

Terri Paulson-Sasaki said...

I received your comment and I am going to decorate on Sunday and Monday, then start creating Christmas things. There were so many things that I wanted to make, so I will see how far I get. Terri